Modified on: Tue, 11 Dec, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Solution: Disable all of your plugins and enable them individually to determine which plugin causes the slowing.
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click Plugins.
3. Select all and click Deactivate.
4. Return to your WordPress Dashboard. Wait a minute, and then check your site to see how it runs. Now you'll need to activate your plugins individually.
5. Click Plugins.
6. Select a single plugin to enable. Click Activate.
7. Return to your WordPress site and see whether the slowing returned.
8. Repeat this process until you determine which plugin or plugins are causing your WordPress site to run slowly.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.